Subject: Suggestion on Draft Recruitment,Training and Career Progression Policy document for Craft instructors/Trainers of Industrial Training Institutes(ITIs)
From: ajay kumar Yadav <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 23:34:46 +0530

Dear Sir /Mam,

I, Ajay Kumar wish to share  suggestions on Draft Recruitment,Training and
Career Progression Policy document for Craft instructors/Trainers of
Industrial Training Institutes(ITIs) as below.

   1.

   In our country,many professional societies/bodies/institutes conducting
   continuing education, imparting in field of skilling continual development
   program that is also useful for Craft instructors/Trainers of Industrial
   Training Institutes(ITIs) .
   2.

   In view of above-mentioned important, National Council for Vocational
   Education and Training (NCVET) may constitute a review committee to
   shortlist some useful professional societies/bodies to implement in
   recruitment regulation as requirements of sector wise skill councils/ DGT.
   3.

   If programs of professional societies/bodies/institutes will add in this
   draft policy document then it will help to mapping of career progression
   index for Craft Instructors ITI’s/Trainers.

Indicative list of professional societies/bodies/institutes.

   -

   National Productivity Council
   -

    National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
   -

   E&ICT Academy
   -

   SWAYAM ( Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds)
   -

   National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)
   -

   Engineering Staff College of India
   -

   The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM)
   -

   Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC)
   -

    Footwear Design and Development Institute
   -

   The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
   -

   The Confederation of Indian Industry
   -

   Engineering council of India
   -

   Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
   -

   Institution of Engineers (India )
   -

   National Skill Development Forum( NSDF)
   -

   Construction Industry Development Council
   -

   Consulting Engineers Association Of India
   -

   Council of Software Engineers
   -

   The Automobile Society India
   -

   Society of Automotive Engineers(India)

My suggestions may improve to  Craft instructors/Trainers of Industrial
Training Institutes(ITIs) With latest developments of teaching methodology
,Industrial field trainings for technological advancements competency .

Thanks And Regards

Ajay Kumar Yadav

9069171497