Subject: Carrier progression of instructor
From: ANIL PUNDIR <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 23:07:34 +0530

Respected sir,
   I Anil Kumar instructor  in Govt. ITI Uttrakhand, since 2012. I have
the following suggestions to put before you in respect of the above said
policy. Please consider it found feasible :

1. For recruitment of Craft Instrucor only Diploma/ Degree in Engineering
should be Technical Education Criteria as NTC/NAC/ITI holders should not be
put for instructional duties, since the same qualification person do not
feel comfortable to teach or instruct the person for same qualification.
CITS should be
mandatory but if a candidate passed the written examination, He/She should
be bound to acquire CITS within 4 years in case of non CITS.

2. In case of Induction of Ex-serviceman as an iti instructor vide point no
3.1.1(I) letter dated jan 2016 should be followed strictly none of the
state is following it till date, Ex-serviceman having experience in the
relevant trade may be given some of the service waightage in terms of
either Anti- date seniority, promotion or the heigher salary. As an example
the Diploma holder  Ex-serviceman with 10,15 or 20 years of relevant trade
defence service  experience is forced to start his 2nd carrier from the
bigning i.e. where as the person in ITI as an instructor with only  NTC/NAC
Qualication with  15 years of service is put at much heigher salary as well
as position. So at least either Ex-serviceman be promoted at short term or
paid heigher by considering their experience.

3 a)There should be 4 years of post holding instead of 8 years as Dy.
Training officer/ Group Instructor for promotion to vice Principal/
Training Officer and from vice principle to Principle also.
b) Dy. Training Officer/Group Instructors may be promoted to Principal as
many ITIs do not have vice principal vacancy also.

Regards

Anil Kumar
Instructor IM