Subject: Suggestion for Recruitment of Craft Instructors / Trainers of ITI
From: bhimrao shinde <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 19:13:05 +0530

Respected sir/Madam
             In order(draft) DGT-35(4)/ccp-Strive/2018-NPIU dated 03rd
January 2020 uploaded on <dgt.gov.in/what-s-new> as per paragraph 3.2
             Craft Instructor/ Trainers have required good professional
knowledge and practical skill to train ITI trainee's. my suggestion is,

1) Many candidates have National Trade Certificate (NTC) + National
Apprentice Certificate (NAC) and then Three years Diploma in appropriate
branch of Engineering so please consider NTC + NAC as technical
qualification and Three year Diploma as National Craft Instructor
Certificate (NCIC) and include in draft (paragraph 3.1.1)

2) DGT conduct every year programme for All India Skill Competition for
Apprentice and All India Skill Competition for Craftsmen and select two
candidate Winner and Runner Up in each trade in India and Awarded by Merit
Certificate and Money Price. This Skilled candidate have more professional
Knowledge and Practical Skill as compared to other which useful to ITI
trainee's, so please think about it in recruitment of Craft Instructor and
include in Draft (paragraph 3.1.1)

Regard,
Bhimrao Shinde