Subject: Regarding suggestions as per your request
From: Captain Jack sparrow <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 22:12:32 +0530

Respected sir / madam

As per your notification
DCT-35(4)/CCP-Strive/2018-NPIU
 You have ask to suggestions regarding Recruitment Training and career
progression policy

Sir here are some suggestions kindly please refer ...

1) Sir there is not awarness among degree /diploma holder candidates
regarding CITS/ CTS   ..

2) Even good academic qualification possessing degree / diploma holder
candidates know very little about recent updates regarding recruitements

3) Sir it will be good if degree / diploma candidates having required
teaching  experience but not having  CITS /CTS qualification will be
allowed for recruitement process  ..As  per notice issued by
DGTCITS001/1/2019-O/oDD(CFI)
       Dated on 3/12/2019
regarding above notice DGT have given condition of completion of CITS
during probation period  for degree/ diploma holders having required
teaching experience

4) Also it should be clearly mention in recruitement advertisement  for
degree/ diploma holder candidates having required teaching experience but
not having CITS/CTS have to complete their CITS/CTS
during probation period
In order to avoid confusion ..

5) Sir/madam injustice should not be done with
Degree/ diploma holders
Having teaching experience but not having CITS /CTS ..

6) Sir/madam in maharstra state alone there are not sufficient
  Degree / diploma Candidtes having teaching experience with CITS/CTS ..